*If you live in Hills of Oxford II , please contact our office, as there is a specific form required and the one below will not apply to your association. *
I/we agree to abide by the following rules:
- My pet will be registered and inoculated in accordance with the law of the county.
- My pet will not be allowed out of my home except when accompanied by a responsible person and restrained by a leash. I understand my pet may not be “tied out” on the Common Elements
- I understand that I am directly responsible for immediately cleaning up of any mess caused by my pet.
- My pet will be cared for and restrained so as not to be obnoxious or offensive on account of, by way of illustration and not as limitation, excessive or persistent barking, odor, or unsanitary conditions.
- In compliance with the Bylaws, I/we understand that we may maintain only one pet (dog or cat). A second pet may be maintained in a unit only with prior written consent of the Association and subject to such condition as the Board may set, if my association bylaws allow.
- I do not have a pet, but I am aware that I must comply with the registration within ten (10) days if and when I may procure a pet.
I UNDERSTAND THAT VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES MAY CAUSE ANY ANIMAL TO BE REMOVED FROM THE CONDOMINIUM IF IT IS DETERMINED TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE BYLAWS OF THE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION.
Photo is required to process this online form.